Gynecomastia refers to the abnormal enlargement of the breast in a male.
The increased size of the mammary gland is commonly caused by hormonal changes during puberty or old age. Pseudoginecomastia is an excess of fat tissue in the breast and is associated to obesity.
- Approximately 65% of male adolescents by the age of 14 years have Gynecomastia.
- In pubertal gynecomasty, approximately 90% of the young men’s fatty tissue disappears and the breast will return to a normal state.
- If the condition is not solved spontaneously, liposuction surgery is very useful to correct this problem.
- It is a relatively simple operation and very common world wide.
- Performed under local Anesthesia.
- Invisible scar.
- Rapid Recovery.
- The results of this procedure are significant and permanent. If your expectations are realistic, surely you will be satisfied with the results of your new appearance.
please dont hesitate to call or write to us with your questions or concerns, and visit our website as well. This is one call you wont regret making, dont put it off any longer.
we have, patients that come from other countries for this surgery, and only need to stay for a long weekend. we can help you with your travel arrangements as well.
In the USA, call us at 954-6080508, and in Lima at 51-966-380-621