Breast Implants Lima Peru Clinic Arroyo Goldstein patient Testimonial

Testimonial Received This Week from USA Patient Hi Andrew & Dr. Guiliana, I wanted to take a few minutes to write this email to you. First of all, let me start by saying THANK YOU for everything! From my initial email to my last day here in Peru, I have felt extremely welcome and accommodated. When I first started researching doctors in Peru, I was recommended to another plastic surgeon. After emailing him, I received a response ONCE a week. What I liked about Clinica Arroyo, my emails were answered instantly and with great knowledge. I was nervous about coming to Peru alone, but as you promised I was fine. Both surgeries were very simple, and the staff calmed my nerves. Your daughter Viera was extremely helpful in translating for me as well as telling me everything would be okay. Also, Maria went out of her way to make sure I had the correct medications, post surgery bra, etc. Dr. Kathy was extremely helpful as well. I am VERY happy with my surgery results and I will recommend Clinica Arroyo to anyone who will listen!! In fact, I will probably be back this summer with a friend because she would like to come to Clinica Arroyo as well for filling and implants. The level of professionalism and cleanliness at the Clinic is one of high standards. Please let me know if you would like me to write a review or blog anywhere else, I will be more than happy to. Again, thank you for everything and I look forward to meeting you one day!! Sincerely, Angela CXXXXX Name slightly disguised for privacy purposes Please feel free to write or call, visit our website www.clinicasarroyoperu.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me
Breast Implant